The academic exchange program brings together students from the University of Fortaleza and other universities all around the world. They get to know each other, study together and exchange experiences. Unifor offers courses to these students and provides the interaction between them and Brazilian students.
To become an enrolled student at UNIFOR, the international student must submit the following documents:
- Unifor's application form (PDF FILE)
- A letter of intent (describing why you are interested in studying at Unifor)
- An updated transcript outlining the completed studies at your university
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of your passport: with your photo and passport number
- Photocopy of your Health Insurance Policy*
- 3 photos 3x4 with a WHITE background
The hard copy of the documents must be sent to Unifor's International Office:
Universidade de Fortaleza – UNIFOR
Vice-Reitoria de Extensão e Comunidade Universitária
Assessoria Para Assuntos Internacionais
Av. Washington Soares, 1321 Edson Queiroz
60811-905 Fortaleza – CE Brasil
The admission of the student is covered by the academic exchange agreement between UNIFOR and the student´s home university.
The list of institutions currently holding an agreement with UNIFOR can be found here
Exchange Without Agreement
Students from non-partner institutions who wish to enroll at UNIFOR may also submit their applications. Academic fees, however, will be charged for the period of the exchange.
University of Fortaleza
Universidade de Fortaleza
Av. Washington Soares, 1321 - Edson Queiroz
60811-905 - Fortaleza/CE - Brasil
+ 55 85 3477.3127